19th Annual Precision Ag Conference in Aberdeen
South Dakota Ag Connection - 02/08/2018
SDSU Extension and area partners will host the 19th Annual Precision Ag Conference in Aberdeen on Feb. 27. The event will be held at the Best Western Ramkota Hotel (1400 8th Ave NW) and begins at 8 a.m. with registration.
Pre-registration is $30 per person, if received prior to Feb. 25, 2017. After Feb. 25 or at the door, registration will be $35 per person. Registration can be found at the iGrow Events page.
Event schedule includes:
- 8:30 a.m. RDO Equipment John Deere and Blue River Technologies Presented by Jacob Maurer
- 9 a.m. Variable Rate Nitrogen - Based on What? Presented by Brad Carlson, University of Minnesota Extension
- 10:30 a.m. Is Digital The Future Of Ag? Presented by Teddy Bekele, Winfield United
- 12:30 S.D. Keynote Presented by Mike Jaspers, S.D. Secretary of Agriculture
- 1 p.m. Off-target movement - Is weather a big deal? Presented by Gared Shaffer, SDSU Extension Weeds Field Specialist and Laura Edwards, SDSU Extension State Climatologist