Governor's Awards Nominations Due
South Dakota Ag Connection - 04/17/2017
The South Dakota Board of Vocational Rehabilitation, Service to the Blind and Visually Impaired and the Statewide Independent Living Council are now accepting nominations for the 2017 Governor's Awards.
The nomination categories are:
- Outstanding Employee with a Disability
- Outstanding Citizen with a Disability
- Outstanding Private Employer (Small Employer)
- Outstanding Private Employer (Large Employer)
- Outstanding Employer (Other)
- Outstanding Transition Services Award
- Distinguished Service Award
Anyone is welcome to submit a nomination. Nomination forms can be found online at http://dhs.sd.gov/rehabservices/governorsawards.aspx.
For assistance, please contact 1-800-210-0143. The deadline for submitting names for consideration is Friday, April 28.
Gov. Dennis Daugaard will recognize individuals and employers for their contributions to the rehabilitation and employment of South Dakotans with disabilities during a ceremony later this year.