Governor's Awards Nominations Open
South Dakota Ag Connection - 03/25/2020
The South Dakota Board of Vocational Rehabilitation, Board of Service to the Blind and Visually Impaired and the Statewide Independent Living Council are now accepting nominations for the 2020 Governor's Awards.
The Governor's Awards recognize South Dakotans for their contributions to the employment of people with disabilities.
The nomination categories are:
- Distinguished Service
- Outstanding Individual with a Disability
- Outstanding Employee with a Disability
- Outstanding Private Employer (Small Employer)
- Outstanding Private Employer (Large Employer)
- Outstanding Employer (Other)
- Outstanding Transition Services
Anyone is welcome to submit a nomination. Nomination forms can be found online at dhs.sd.gov/rehabservices/govawards.aspx.
For assistance, please contact 605-494-3613 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submitting names for consideration is May 1.